Google has a new button out called Google Plus One- To add this button to your blog follow these steps:
1. Log in to your blogger account and Go to Design > Edit HTML
2. Check the Expand Widget Templates box
3. Find this tag by hitting Ctrl+F – a search box will pop up and put this tag in and it will find it for you:
4. Paste the code Below before the </head> tag:
5. Find this tag by hitting Ctrl+F: <data:post.body>
6. Paste the code below before the <data:post.body> tag for the button to appear below the post title OR
Paste the code below after the <data:post.body> tag for the button to appear below your post.
<div style='float:left'> <g:plusone size="medium" expr:href="data:post.url"/> </div> 7. Now you are done hit save and your button should appear.Have suggestion for tutorials- would love to hear your feedback! Leave your comment below.