Everyone has favorite recipes from their childhood and these no bake chocolate boil squares are one of the recipes my mom made a lot.
Because this no bake chocolate boil recipe is a trusted favorite, I figured I would do something extra special and create my very first recipe video – so be sure to scroll to the bottom of this post, I hope you enjoy it. Of course, I also included the printable recipe.
These no bake chocolate boil squares are a family favorite that I grew up with. Quick and easy to make and absolutely delicious.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar (I use coconut sugar)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups graham crumbs
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 tsp salt (I use pink Himalayan salt)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a saucepan mix together the first 5 ingredients (butter, cocoa, milk, brown sugar and the beaten eggs).
- Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove saucepan from element and add graham crumbs, coconut and salt.
- Mix well.
- Press mixture into an 8x8 pan (optional: line with parchment paper)
- Set aside.
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate chips with 2 tbsp butter - I choose to microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the squares.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or freeze for 45 minutes.
- Cut and serve.
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge.
You may also like these BETTER BROWNIES.
You can sign-up to get an email update each day. You can also connect with us on: